I may have mentioned before that I do not like coffee!
Not the smell or taste at all. Ex hubby knew to even kiss me in the morning before he drank his coffee and not after!
However, there is a great little cafe on the island of Raro (there are several cafes, it is not a barren land that only has 1) and we visited it when here last time, so it was only fitting to return again as they do good ice chocolates, that I do like.
What was even stranger, was that my phone automatically logged into their Wi-Fi: Not unusual I hear you say, however, it is a new phone, so technology informed my new phone that I had logged in once before and it already had the password stored in the memory!
Only problem is that it is halfway round the island compared to where the accommodation is located, so won't be visiting too often.

No comments:
Post a Comment